Booking self drive tours and holidays through the services of Eternal Greece will enable you to sample the delights of added freedom in combination with our expertise in researching and suggesting the routes.
We have decades’ worth of experience of exploring and discovering the never-ending delights of Greece by road and would love to turn this experience into an inspiration as well as sound guidance for you and thus we are perfectly placed to help define and refine your ideal programme in consultation with you, so as to best to reflect your requirements and interests.
Whichever way you choose to pursue your self-drive holiday road trip in Greece, be it completely independent or choosing our themed-package itinerary suggestions, we can support you with:
– Accommodation selection and booking, as we have first-hand, inside knowledge of this delightful country.
– Car rental, from compact to large SUV to 4X4, manual or automatic, petrol (gas) or diesel, from top-notch rental companies.
– Reservation of selected, licenced archaeologist-guides at each of the site you will be visiting, should you so wish: trust us for knowing the right professionals.
– Tips on tavernas at each location, as good food is integral to a great experience and certainly of critical importance after a long day of exploration!
– Suggestions and booking of activities (such as cycling, canyoning, rafting, kayaking) at selected locations.
– Provision not just of maps but also with a roadbook with nuggets of history, legends, sights, where to eat and what to visit, as well as with safety tips and useful information.
On top of all that and most importantly we offer what you just won’t get if you make your own arrangements via the internet or even via a travel agent: a 24/7 support line in Greece! You will thus be free to roam Greece at your own pace – with complete peace of mind, knowing that you will not be alone should you need advice or assistance.
To this we add such services as the booking of professional, licenced guides at points of interest in your itinerary. Upon booking, we will also send you the full itinerary description and maps, along with useful tips and local insider information, including where to eat and points of interest in your itinerary.
For more information, please write to us or speak to us at 07710 807452 (from the UK) or (+44) 7710 807452 (International): we will be pleased to inspire you – and to make all your arrangements!
Please enter your contact details and a short message below and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.